Womankind can use and will accept:
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Baby Wipes
- Formula, Gerber Gentle
- Cribs – New only – Beginning June 28, 2011, all cribs manufactured and sold (including resale) must comply with new and improved federal safety standards. The new rules, which apply to full-size and non full-size cribs, prohibit the manufacture or sale of traditional drop-side rail cribs, strengthen crib slats and mattress supports, improve the quality of hardware and require more rigorous testing.
- New or clean, gently used:
- Infant toddler clothing (to 24 months)
- Maternity clothing
- Car seats, strollers, playpens, high chairs, Pack ‘n’ Plays™ (must meet all current safety standards)
- We cannot accept donation of toys, thank you for your understanding!
We truly appreciate your generosity. Your kindess helps us to help moms and their families who come to us for help. Thank You!
For further information on appropriate donation items, please contact Womankind at 216-662-5700.
Join OUR Mailing List
Learn how Womankind is making a difference in the lives of women and families in NE Ohio.
Get In Touch
5350 Transportation Blvd. Suite 18
Garfield Heights, Ohio 44125
Phone: 216 662 5700
Fax: 216 662 2701
To provide hope, help, and possibility to any pregnant woman by offering comprehensive integrative care in a loving, nonjudgmental environment.