Our Wish List
Womankind’s core service is providing comprehensive prenatal care to pregnant women in need. Financial support to provide this care in a safe, welcoming, convenient facility and coordinated by a trained compassionate staff is always our greatest need.
- Financial Donations (our most critical need)*
- Every dollar donated generates four dollars in services to women in need.
- $500 sponsors prenatal care for one mom
- $400 provides internet access, e-mail and phone service for one month.
- $250 supplies us with 100 pregnancy test kits
- $100 supports one hour of counseling
- $50 toward client educational materials
- Office Max gift cards
- Giant Eagle Gift Cards
- Sam’s Club gift cards
- Diapers-all sizes
- Baby Wipes
- Gerber Gentle (this type of formula only please)
- “Forever” postage stamps
*All of Womankind’s services are provided at no cost to the client.
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Join OUR Mailing List
Learn how Womankind is making a difference in the lives of women and families in NE Ohio.
Get In Touch
5350 Transportation Blvd. Suite 18
Garfield Heights, Ohio 44125
Phone: 216 662 5700
Fax: 216 662 2701
Womankind Maternal and Prenatal Care Center was founded 1975. The dream of Michele Rogers RN and Elaine Eberlin was to provide a free prenatal clinic staffed primarily by loving and non-judgmental volunteers as the way to meet the medical and emotional needs of women who were pregnant or thought they might be. For more than 40 years Womankind has been doing just that by providing our free services to women from all over Northeast Ohio who have felt overwhelmed, unsupported or unprepared for their pregnancies. These women have often lacked the health insurance, financial resources and/or emotional support needed to access traditional care providers. At Womankind they find care that is confidential, comprehensive and compassionate. We encourage and support each woman who comes to us for care. We do all we can to ensure that no woman faces a pregnancy without hope, help and possibility.