Volunteer with womankind
Volunteers are the hearts and hands of Womankind and are involved in every aspect of our care. Volunteers come to us from all professions and walks of life and include men and women (must be over 18 to volunteer).
We need your assistance to help us provide prenatal care and support services, raise the funds we need to keep our doors open, and to help spread the word about our services and needs. Please consider joining our team!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Experienced Physicians (OB/GYN and Family Practice)
- Experienced OB nurses
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Certified Nurse Practitioners
- Client emotional support providers * (training provided)
- Childbirth Educators
- Assistance with Baby Bottle Fundraiser program
- Fund raising/event planning
- Board membership
Occasional Volunteer Needs:
- Graphic Artist
- Clerical/Office Support
Join OUR Mailing List
Learn how Womankind is making a difference in the lives of women and families in NE Ohio.